- Specifically designed for Tesla Model 3
- Luxurious & incredibly comfortable Gel Memory Foam mattress
- Ultra-soft and zippered mattress covers are removable for easy washing
- 3 individual mats unfold to form a twin sized mattress (38'' x 75'' x 2.6'')
- Each individual unfolded mat measures (75'' x 12.5'' x 2.6'')
- Carrying Case dimensions are 22'' x 14'' x 10''
- Mats stack to be easily compressed and stored via a magnetic strap
- Included TESMAT carrying case is designed to fit in the sub-trunk
- TESMAT carrying case is insulated and waterproof so that it can also be used as a cooler
There's even room to spare to fit a pillow.
REASONS TO CAMP IN YOUR TESLA:
It will stay at the perfect pre-set temperature all night
It's safer than a tent and has its own security system and cameras
It has a fireplace, built in lights, music, and movies
Gaze at the stars though the glass roof
It's a fun adventure & makes road-trips more memorable
TESMAT pays itself off after a night or two saving hotel/motel fees
See how easy it is to set up TESMAT
And pack it away...
We are very pleased with our TESMAT. It’s a great quality product -eg the velcro was a really helpful touch. Our 2 kids slept comfortably in the car both nights camping.
TESMAT Mattress & Carrying Case for Model 3
Very compact and easy to use. Highly recommended
This is my bed, a Tesmat Model 3 bed mattress w/included sheets. I should clarify, it is not absolutely perfect as I do bottom out a little in certain positions, but I can't complain when I'm getting the best sleep I've ever had. The Tesla climate control has a lot to do with that also.
I've never tried to fit the mattress in the sub-trunk as it would take more time and use up my clean laundry space, but I have no doubt it fits. However, just folded in 4 and pushed behind the rear seats, it takes me 2 minutes to pull out and make the bed, with a 30 second disassembly. Once you learn a few tricks, this thing can be packed away FAST.
Be aware, due to the model 3s wheel wells against hips, sleeping two is tight. That is only due to the car, not the Tesmat.
Im certain this is one of the most practical and comfortable car mattresses ever made. Thanks Tesmat!