- Specifically designed for Tesla Model Y
- Luxurious & incredibly comfortable Gel Memory Foam mattress
- Ultra-soft and zippered mattress covers are removable for easy washing
- 3 individual mats unfold to form a twin sized mattress (38'' x 75'' x 2.6'')
- Each individual unfolded mat measures (75'' x 12.5'' x 2.6'')
- Carrying Case dimensions are 22'' x 14'' x 10''
- Mats stack to be easily compressed and stored via a magnetic strap
- Included TESMAT carrying case is designed to fit in the sub-trunk of both the 5-seater and 7-seater Model Y
- TESMAT carrying case is insulated and waterproof so that it can also be used as a cooler
There's even room to spare to fit a pillow.
REASONS TO CAMP IN YOUR TESLA:
It will stay at the perfect pre-set temperature all night
It's safer than a tent and has its own security system and cameras
It has a fireplace, built in lights, music, and movies
Gaze at the stars though the glass roof
It's a fun adventure & makes road-trips more memorable
TESMAT pays itself off after a night or two saving hotel/motel fees
See how easy it is to set up TESMAT
And pack it away...
Shipping took a bit longer than expected when delivering to Canada, but it luckily delivered 1 hour before we were leaving on our first camping trip in our Model Y. It was very easy to set up and store. Comfortable sleep and very convenient. Highly recommend over other options that are available out there.
When I go to visit my family, I have to take a two hour ferry trip. There's not much to do on the ferry and I've seen all the sights before, so I usually just sleep in my car. Doing this in my old sedan was never very comfortable, but with my Tesla Model Y with camp mode and a Tesmat, it's easy to catch a quick nap and wake up refreshed when the ferry trip is over. I'm looking forward to trying it out for car camping next summer, too.
Camping with a Tesla and a TESMAT expands the whole idea of being in nature into a grand vision of being a hi tech native.
Very impressed with what I see. I took it out and put in the car (Tesla Y). Laid out on it and it was very comfortable. Very excited to try it out on a real overnight camp out. It was very easy to put back in the case.
Super excited to have a comfortable solution to Tesla camping or just napping in my car at the ready any time I want to sleep. Also, just an FYI, you can get a 12v adapter for most cpap machines that plug into the cars rear auxiliary power socket. Game changer!