- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
-Covers all windows
-Easy setup with only 4 connection points
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
I love this. It packs down to almost nothing & weighs about the same. All internal fitting so don't have to worry about overnight rain or dew making it horrible to pack up in the mornings. Being one piece is great, too! I watched the helpful video on how to use it, so had no problems.
Upon opening the Privacy Screen, I thought there was no way it would prevent people from looking in. But it’s actually extremely successful on preventing people from looking in.
The only reason I rated 4/5 stars is because the length of the screen is just slightly short enough to where it slightly allows for a tiny amount of peaking through at a downward angle. Not enough to allow anyone to spy on you, they might just see a hand or an elbow. But if the screen were just a few inches longer, this would not be a concern.
Perfect, If you are looking for privacy that's the Accessoiry to go
Privacy Screen for Model 3
It would be great if the product had some tag so that you could have some sort of idea how to set it up. Trial and error is frustrating and it shouldn’t be that hard. Great product after it’s up, but getting there should be easier.