- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
-Covers all windows
-Easy setup with only 4 connection points
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
Pro Tip: Buy the "Glass Roof Sunshade" accessory for your Telsa, setup the shade and this privacy screen in your car to measure where the suction cups line up. Then cut one little point on where the suction cup can be pushed through the sunshade.
Poof. Now you can block 66% of the light at the top and it holds the privacy screen much better too. It works really well against overhead security lights if you are stealth camping.
You're welcome :)
It works well and I love the cozy feeling you get inside once the bed is made and the screen is set up. But I don’t like the solution in the back. It’s a bit finicky and hard to get just right. This might be me doing it wrong though! But then instructions would help a great deal!
I am very happy with the Tesmat privacy screen product. The fact that it folds up into a bag and is a one-piece unit makes it easy to install.
My 4 out of 5 stars comes from the fact that I find that it lacks a little fabric to fix it well to the windshield. Indeed the fabric is clipped a little too far forward which makes the bottom obscure part of the ventilation. The same problem for the rear.
The product arrived very quickly but I find that putting half the price of the product for delivery in Europe is exaggerated. Why not find a retailer like Amazon in Europe?
Have a nice Sunday.
easy to setup after the first struggle :)
Watching the video really helps!
My only regret is I didn't purchase this sooner! We've been camping in our Model 3 for a year and sometimes there's a lot of unnecessary light at RV parks. The privacy screen gives me the illusion I'm in the middle of nowhere with only stars above us. Thank you for this wonderful product.