- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
-Covers all windows
-Easy setup with only 4 connection points
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
I have used the tesmat 2 times so far, and it's really comfortable. Not only does it look good it feels premium too. We have this free charging station in our city I would plug my car in roll out the tesmat and watch the stars through the panorama window. I can definitely recommend it.
But there's this weird feeling I'm not sure what it is, it feels very different. I m having problems sleeping on the tesmat in a car.
I don't know know if it's the fact that I'm sleeping in a car or if its the tesmat, it just doesn't feel like your own bed.
Very easy to set up and works very well to provide privacy in the vehicle.
I used this on my camp out recently and it worked exactly as advertised.
Not like sleeping on your bed at home but great for 1 or 2 nights on the road! Comfortable enough to not mind pulling over and sleeping whenever the thought pops through my mind
Gefällt uns sehr gut 👍