Privacy Screen for Model 3
- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
Will the separate mats move out of place while I sleep?
They stay put! The fabric that the mat covers are made out of gently clings to the carpet on the back of the rear seats. Additionally, fitted bedsheets that are wrapped taut over the rear seat head rests and underneath the sub-trunk/cubby cover help keep everything pressed down in place.
Will this TESMAT fit in my Model S or X?
It will fit, however, TESMAT is currently optimized for Model 3 & Y. Join our mailing list to be notified as soon as pre-orders open up for different Tesla models.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship all around the world. Enter your shipping address at checkout to be quoted your delivery price.
How big the mattress is? How tall of a person does this accommodate?
It's exactly twin sized (75'' long). A 6'3'' person can theoretically lie down on their back on it tip to tip. The top 3 mats have a wooden base underneath the memory foam. When you're lying down, the weight of your shoulders/body supports the portion of the mattress that extends past the end of the rear seat headrests (this is where the head of a tall person would be) .