- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
-Covers all windows
-Easy setup with only 4 connection points
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
Privacy Screen for Model 3
I bought the privacy sheet as a combination deal with the mattress.
It does its job, and does it well. All non-tinted windows are blocked off. Where the product could be better, (as also noted by the Swiss Philippe on 21/8/22) is that it could easily have longer skirts in the front, so air-intakes are not blocked, but also in the back.
The product as shipped now, is perfect for use with all seats up. For example like a changing booth on the go. However, as soon as the back seats are put down, the back skirt falls down very easily. I fixed the problem with a heavy object in the storing pouch, but would have liked it if the skirt were somewhat longer, so I could tuck it into panel gaps in the rear.
I am very satisfied with the privacy screen. Also unusually fast delivery (to the EU). Thank you.
Works as advertised. Went camping in the woods and while my neighbors in tents were being eaten alive by mosquitos all night, I rested comfortably inside my air conditioned Model 3. My only issue was with properly setting up the privacy screen; I thought I knew what I was doing since I tested it out before heading to the camp site, but I had trouble with it blocking the air vents, so I brought clips with me to help hold it in place.
Pro Tip: Buy the "Glass Roof Sunshade" accessory for your Telsa, setup the shade and this privacy screen in your car to measure where the suction cups line up. Then cut one little point on where the suction cup can be pushed through the sunshade.
Poof. Now you can block 66% of the light at the top and it holds the privacy screen much better too. It works really well against overhead security lights if you are stealth camping.
You're welcome :)