- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
-Covers all windows
-Easy setup with only 4 connection points
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
Long time I was covering my windows from inside, with towels and other things, but this Product is perfect if you want to protect your privacy during camping or taking a nap in your Tesla. If the Tesmat would be cheaper I would make a nice Insta/Youtube vid ! ;-) But the Privacy screen has a very fair price, love it !
This is the 4th time now using the tesmat, the tesmat itself is comfortable and easy to set up BUT the window cover from tesmat is absolute garbage, 1 minute set up is advertised, wich is just straight up lying. You don't know where the back or front is, only get the tesmat not the window cover
Hi there. I’m happy to hear you’re enjoying your TESMAT mattress but really sorry to hear you didn’t have a good experience with your privacy screen. I urge you to please watch the set up video and practice setting it up. The front of the privacy screen has carabiner clips and the rear has suction cups so that is a very easy way to distinguish which side is which. After you get the hang of the set up process I think you’ll find it can easily be set up in under a minute. Please email us if you have further questions and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Very useful to create some privacy and shade the cabin (fairly quick).
Very good solution here in warm climates, not sure in case of icy conditions, just because the lack of insulation material.
Pretty happy overall 👍 But I found quite challenging to tack it in the front of the cabin while also leaving enough “vital” gap for the dashboard’s vents operate efficiently.
Covers all the windows, although I believe the top of the car is still see-through.
The clips that come with the product are very flimsy.