- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
-Covers all windows
-Easy setup with only 4 connection points
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
The privacy screen is well cut in terms of dimensions and can be packed very easily small. The darkening is very well done. The suction cups do not hold well on my copy. They fell down twice during the night so I had to improvise. Maybe they should be a little bigger and the material a little softer.
Nevertheless, a recommendable product.
It works well and I love the cozy feeling you get inside once the bed is made and the screen is set up. But I don’t like the solution in the back. It’s a bit finicky and hard to get just right. This might be me doing it wrong though! But then instructions would help a great deal!
I am very happy with the Tesmat privacy screen product. The fact that it folds up into a bag and is a one-piece unit makes it easy to install.
My 4 out of 5 stars comes from the fact that I find that it lacks a little fabric to fix it well to the windshield. Indeed the fabric is clipped a little too far forward which makes the bottom obscure part of the ventilation. The same problem for the rear.
The product arrived very quickly but I find that putting half the price of the product for delivery in Europe is exaggerated. Why not find a retailer like Amazon in Europe?
Have a nice Sunday.
It’s just what I wanted - easy to put in place, acts as a shield from bright lights and gives me some privacy.
Worked great. In the summer you still need something for the glass roof.