- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
-Covers all windows
-Easy setup with only 4 connection points
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
Portable and keeps the car dark so you can fall asleep easily. We used it at an RV site and had the car plugged in with Camp Mode on. Would recommend for anyone considering going camping / sleeping in their car.
Privacy screen worked perfect. I like that it's small and compact. We camp in our model 3 and this is perfect when Parkes next to RV
After receiving the privacy screen in Germany, I received an extra invoice from FedEx. The total amount is now $108. That’s disappointing. Will not advice to buy when living in the EU due to shipping and import taxes and FedEx costs.
Hi Ron, our shipping policy does indicate that import duties are the responsibility of the importer and you were billed an additional €18,92 by FedEx. I appologize that this was not clear enough on our website and we'll work on making this more clear for future customers.
Awesome product, works well if you want to sleep one night in your car. Giving you the right privacy you need for a good sleep.