- Sleep in your Model Y in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Separate piece for hatch window so that it can be opened and closed with the privacy screen depoloyed
- Attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear side windows via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Sewn on pouch for easy storage.
-Covers all windows
-Separate hatchback cover
-Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand
WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO
We just used the Tesmat privacy screen for the first time last weekend when we went glamping in our Tesla. We loved the privacy screen since it covered all windows, except for one thing. The suction cups included would not stay on the windows for the trunk windshield. Throughout the night, some of the suction cups kept popping off so we kept having to place them back on the windows. Other than that, we loved it.
Privacy Screen for Model Y
This was easy to set up and easy to pack up. Genius!
I think you need to include the inflation cushion in the case for support. Because if you are tall, you need to push the front seat forward as much as possible. But, this is a great job. Thank you!
I bought this for my son Tesla model Y and he said that the privacy screen block out most of the light he gives a two thumbs up.