TESMAT Mattress & Carrying Case
First batch of orders SOLD OUT. New orders will ship in 4-8 weeks.
- Specifically designed for Tesla Model 3
- Luxurious & incredibly comfortable Gel Memory Foam mattress
- Ultra-soft and zippered mattress covers are removable for easy washing
- 6 individual mats unfold to form a twin sized mattress (38'' x 75'' x 2'')
- Each individual unfolded mat measures (38'' x 12.5'' x 2'')
- Carrying Case dimensions are 22'' x 14'' x 10''
- Mats stack to be easily compressed and stored via a magnetic strap
- Included TESMAT carrying case is designed to fit in the sub-trunk
See how easy it is to set up TESMAT
And to pack it away...
Watch our promo video
Reasons to camp in your Tesla:
- It will stay at the perfect pre-set temperature all night
- It's safer than a tent
- It has it's own security system and cameras
- It has a fireplace, built in lights, music, and movies
- Gaze at the stars though the glass roof
- Cheaper than a hotel
- It's a fun adventure & makes road-trips more memorable
Even before owning my Model 3 the stories of people Tesla camping in their Model S sedans made complete sense. It’s the ultimate HVAC tent.
As luck would have it I came across the Tesmat the night the inventor announced its debut. After watching the videos and visiting the website I was sold. The Tesmat is an ingenious blending of form and function.
The killer feature is how small the mattress becomes when compressed into its 22'' x 14'' x 10'' soft case. The three pieces that form the area where your head rests have wood pieces at the bottom of the foam. They serve two purposes: extend the useable space over the well between the front and back seat and make it easy to compress the foam pieces straight down into the carrying case.
The mattress pieces are held down in the carrying case by a strap with a clever magnetic closure. The materials all feel first rate.
Is the Tesmat going to be as comfortable as my memory foam bed? Of course not. Is the Tesmat going to make for a comfortable night of sleeping? Yes, but be realistic. There has to be a tradeoff between comfort and size.
The ability to set up (and put away) the Tesmat in a matter of minutes, coupled with its small footprint, opens a new world of long-distance travel in a Tesla.
If camping in a Tesla Model 3 is your thing, the Tesmat is an absolute steal. After using the Tesmat 3 or 4 times and skipping a hotel you’ve already paid for it. A true no-brainer purchase if you’re a Telsa camper.