Privacy Screen for Model 3
FREE USA Shipping
- Sleep in your Model 3 in comfort and privacy, knowing that no one will be able to peer inside.
- Completely covers and blocks light from the front windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Allows you to not get woken up from the sun by blocking much of the light in the morning.
- Leaves the factory-tinted roof uncovered for star gazing.
- Only requires 4 mounting points: attaches with built in clips to the front sun visors and sticks to the rear windshield via built in suction cups.
- Sets up in under a minute and packs away to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Entire privacy screen is one piece with a sewn on pouch that fits it all inside for storage.
Great product and a great fit! Nobody wants to feel exposed, and this does the trick :)
Pros: compact, easy to setup, reasonable
I recommend this to all tesla model 3 owner.
Cons: If the rear seats is folded, you need something to
atach this screen to rear glass.
Fits really well and simple to install
When you're on a glamping trip, its time to catch a few winks and you just don't want curious passersby to peer inside. There's a few options, but the one that's extremely simple and simply works is the TESMAT Privacy Screen for Model 3!
Pop open the bag, pull out the screen, clip the 2 front clips to the visor arms, jump in the back, push on the 2 suction cups and done.
Enjoy the Tesla Entertainment System, play games or just gaze at the stars all while being shielded from any peering onlookers.
However, the best part of TESMAT seems to be its Founder, George, when I had questions, he was quick to respond. He seems genuinely interested in creating innovative quality products to exploit the potential of Teslas in practical ways and who doesn't want to support that!
This thing is just plain COOL! So much thought went into the design. The back goes from the top of the rear roof (not counting the part with the defroster) straight down to the shelf. There's no need to block the rear window as long as you isolate everything before the shelf. What kind of a mind thinks of that? Just plain genius!
You can enter and leave the vehicle with the privacy screen installed. By the way, it's not really a screen, it's not see through at all.
Very, very awesome! Also great price. I looked into shading all the windows and I was into the hundreds of dollars and the shades would have taken up a ton of room to store.
This is a must have!!!