- Luxurious & incredibly comfortable Gel Memory Foam mattress
- Ultra-soft and zippered mattress covers are removable for easy washing
- 3 individual mats unfold to form a twin sized mattress (38'' x 75'' x 2.75'')
- Each individual unfolded mat measures (75'' x 12.5'' x 2.75'')
- Carrying Case dimensions are 26'' x 14.5'' x 11''
- White vegan leather carrying case top matching your Tesla seat material
- Mats stack to be easily compressed and stored via removable magnetic straps
- Included TESMAT carrying case is designed to fit in the sub-trunk or frunk of both the 5-seater and 7-seater Model Y
- TESMAT carrying case is insulated and waterproof so that it can also be used as a cooler
The choice is yours.
The carrying case is waterproof and insulated with removable straps so it can also be used as a cooler. How cool is that.
REASONS TO CAMP IN YOUR TESLA:
It will stay at the perfect pre-set temperature all night
It's safer than a tent and has its own security system and cameras
It has a fireplace, built in lights, music, and movies
Gaze at the stars though the glass roof
It's a fun adventure & makes road-trips more memorable
TESMAT pays itself off after a night or two saving hotel/motel fees
Because evaluation often takes time, my initial and preliminary evaluation is 5 stars. I like the bed, fitted, and privacy screen very much; thoughtful design for comfort, sleep, transport, easy to set up and put away.
I regularly travel with one to four 90-105# Scottish Deerhounds. This was exactly what I was looking for.
What I love: it fits perfectly in my MYLR and extends the length over the 2nd row headrests. It makes the entire area perfect for my dogs. I put wool blankets over it and then dog beds on top of that. I also love that I can take the sections out and compress them into the carrying case. I also love that the carrying case fits in the Frunk and doubles as a cooler.
What I don’t love: I think it might be a little thin for padding when I sleep in my Tesla. But I can always deal with that, and it satisfies in all the other ways, so I am happy that I bought it.
Pretty good so far
Love it so far!
Trip got cancelled and have not used it.